In paper 7, we obtain partial results towards the IMC in the setting of diagonal cycles.
7. Iwasawa theory for diagonal cycles (with R. Alonso and F. Castella; in preparation).
Paper 6 is the first work in our investigations of an Artin formalism for Euler systems.
6. Motivic congruences and Sharifi's conjecture (with V. Rotger, submitted, January 2021).
These 5 papers study the interplay between Beilinson--Flach classes, Hida--Rankin p-adic L-functions and Gross--Stark units, with an emphasis on the exceptional zero situation. More precisely, papers 1, 2 and 5 can be read as a trilogy. Articles 3 and 4 look at rather related instances of this philosophy, where interesting phenomena arise (the third article focuses on the case of elliptic units, while the fourth article deals with the setting of diagonal cycles). Together with paper 6 above, they constitute my doctoral thesis.
5. Cyclotomic derivatives of Beilinson--Flach classes and a new proof of a Gross--Stark formula (submitted, February 2021).
3. The exceptional zero phenomenon for elliptic units. To appear in Rev. Mat. Iberoam.
2. Beilinson--Flach elements, Stark units, and p-adic iterated integrals (with V. Rotger), Forum Math, 31 (2019), vol. 6, 1517--1532.
1. Derived Beilinson--Flach elements and the arithmetic of the adjoint of a modular form (with V. Rotger). To appear in J. Eur. Math. Soc.