In paper 7, we obtain partial results towards the IMC in the setting of diagonal cycles.
7. Iwasawa theory for diagonal cycles (with R. Alonso and F. Castella; in preparation).
Paper 6 is the first work in our investigations of an Artin formalism for Euler systems. We hope to post it soon.
6. Eisenstein congruences between circular units and Beilinson--Kato elements (with V. Rotger; in preparation).
These 5 papers study the interplay between Beilinson--Flach classes, Hida--Rankin p-adic L-functions and Gross--Stark units, with an emphasis on the exceptional zero situation. More precisely, papers 1, 2 and 5 can be read as a trilogy. Articles 3 and 4 look at rather related instances of this phenomenon, where interesting phenomena arise (the third article focuses on the case of elliptic units, while the fourth article deals with the setting of diagonal cycles). Together with (part of) paper 6 above, they constitute my doctoral thesis.
3. The exceptional zero phenomenon for elliptic units. To appear in Rev. Mat. Iberoam.
2. Beilinson--Flach elements, Stark units, and p-adic iterated integrals (with V. Rotger), Forum Math, 31 (2019), vol. 6, 1517--1532.
1. Derived Beilinson--Flach elements and the arithmetic of the adjoint of a modular form (with V. Rotger). To appear in J. Eur. Math. Soc.